Download Instructions, Data Sheets & Configuration
As shown below in this 8 ft. example, Speed Breaker modules are linked together with our Dual Flange Connector forming a solid, one piece speed reducer. The modules are then bolted into the pavement forming a virtually indestructible, energy absorbing unit.
SPEED BREAKERS Advantages Include:
- Simplicity: 24″ End Caps and Center Modules. No small modules that can break off or get misplaced.
- Installation Hardware: Furnished with Bolts, Washers, Anchors and Connector. No separate purchase necessary.
RK-10 = 2 each per module plus 1 Connector RK-18 and RK-36 = 4 each per module plus 1 Connector.
- Safety: Will not damage undercarriage of low level vehicles. Ideal for parking lots and garages; Drive-up teller or sentry areas, etc.
- Markings: Molded into product; Never need repainting. Always visible on any chosen length. Markings available in Yellow or White.
- Configurations: Any length in 24″ increments. Emergency vehicle friendly with selective length, placement and spacing.
- “Good Fit Warranty”: 2 year limited against defects in material and workmanship.
Special molds and craftsmanship ensure tight fit on every module. Eases installation. Increases longevity.
Speed Breakers are modular and expandable in 24″ lengths to fit any location requirements.
SPEED BREAKERS IN ACTION
- U.S. Recycled Rubber and exclusive U.S. polyurethane binder
- The rubber in fiber form contains no rubber dust or granules that will weaken the product
- Tensile Strength: 500 psi
- Hardness: 65 Shore A
- Specific Gravity: 1.13
- Skid Resistance: 89 (Dry)
- Deform Rate: None (100% Recovery)
- Chemical Resistance: Impervious to engine oil, road salts, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, gasoline/diesel fuel, solvents, outdoor exposure including extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Conformable to pavement variances without curling.